Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Countdown to Londontown...and A'dam.

I've been busting my butt all week preparing to leave town for a 2-week vacation and it's making me crazy. I've always been a "work smarter not harder" kind of gal. These 12-hour days have me consuming way too much wine every evening. And turning off my brain when I go to bed??...forgetaboutit. If I worked this hard EVERY week you'd have to put me in a padded cell.

My note from The Universe this morning was so on point I had to smile as I was checking my blackberry while hiding under the covers not ready to face the day. I hit snooze, snuggled down and gave myself 10 more minutes of some crazy ass dream because of it. Thank you Universe, you always know just what to say!

Of all the things that matter, Johanna, that really and truly matter, working more efficiently and getting more done is not among them.

Chill,
The Universe

And, quite accidentally, Johanna, such an appreciation leads to greater efficiency and more productivity. Not that that really matters.

1 comment:

  1. Sister!
    I hadn't fully thought out the fact
    we wouldn't be able to be in touch
    whenever I wanted!
    Where are you?
    I love you Sissy and Leslie!
    Have so much fun!!
    I miss you.

    ReplyDelete